No products in the cart.
Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Monitoring(Glucose meter)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
With the Accu-Chek Instant S meter, it is as easy and fast as checking your phone messages. Along with proven accuracy1, features like wide test strip dosing area and target range indicator can help make every day blood glucose monitoring easier.
Benefits and features
- Target range indicator – gives you visual reassurance if your blood glucose values are above, within or below range
- Wide test strip dosing area — apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- No set up required – ready to use once purchased
- Proven accuracy – exceeds current ISO accuracy standards1
- Enjoy virtually pain free2 lancing with the included Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
- Measuring principle:FAD glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
- Measuring time:Less than 4 seconds
- Memory capacity:
- Viewable on meter: Last result only
- Stored: 720 blood glucose results and 30 control tests results with time and date
- Test averages:7, 30 and 90 days
- Data transfer:Micro USB cable (with computer)
- Dimensions:77.1 x 48.6 x 15.3 mm
- Weight:40g with battery
- Battery:1 battery, 3V type 2032
- Auto power off:90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after a test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen
- Sample size:0.6 µL
- Measuring range:0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L
- Sample types:Capillary, venous, arterial, and neonate
- Sample dosing:Capillary fill function
- Hematocrit range:10 to 65%
- Test strip stability:Test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Gross weight: 3kg
Carton box dimension: 16×6.5×13.50 cm
Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter- starter kit consists of
1x Accu-Chek Instant S meter
1x Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
25x Accu-chek Instant Strips
MOH Medical Device Authority (MDA) Registered.
WARRANTY INFORMATION & CLAIM
Warranty QR code is in the meter box
Customer can scan on QR for registration
Meter warranty is 5 years
Any enquiry, can call 1800-88-1313.
HOW TO USE IT
Get results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy to see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In less than 4 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy to read display.