No products in the cart.
Nestle Nutren Fibre 800g
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NUTREN® FIBRE satisfies daily nutritional needs with both soluble and insoluble fibre. It is designed for those who require long-term nutritional support or are on chronic medication which disturbs the normal gut flora, causing gastrointestinal side effects such as diarrhoea & constipation.
- 50% high quality whey protein
- Ѡ6 :Ѡ3 = 5:1
- Unique fibre blend (50% soluble fibre: 50% insoluble fibre)
- 4.8g fructooligosaccharide (FOS) per litre and inulin as prebiotics
- Satisfies daily nutritional needs with both soluble and insoluble fibre
- Lactose free and gluten free, Halal certified, vanilla flavour
- Designed for those who require long-term nutritional support
- Oral supplement and long-term tube feeding
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Neurological disorder, stroke patients, frail elderly
How to use: For 1 standard serving of Nestle Nutren Fibre, pour 190ml of warm/cold water into a glass, gradually add 7 level scoops (58g) of Nestle Nutren Fibre powder while stirring and mix until dissolved. Please use it under medical supervision.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|