No products in the cart.
Rxidence ALA Capsule (60 capsules)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ALA Capsule contains Alpha lipoic acid, which is a fatty acid found naturally in the body. It is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body’s normal functions.
- Maintains a glucose balance in the body and helps to transfer glucose from the blood to the cells.
- Helps to sustain the health of our brain, tissues and organs through the production of cell membranes.
- Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful free radicals. It enhances the antioxidant functions of vitamin C, E and glutathione.
- Helps in peripheral neuropathy (caused by diabetes and other conditions, such as Lyme disease, alcoholism, shingles, thyroid disease and kidney failure).
- It lowers inflammation, may protect brain, stroke, multiple sclerosis, depression, Schizophrenia, Parkinson, anxiety and Alzheimer.
Active ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Product form: Vegetable capsules – 60 capsules
Adult: Take 2 capsules, twice per day (before meals)
Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult