No products in the cart.
Rxidence Milk Thistle Plus Dandelion (60 capsules)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Milk Thistle is a plant with large purple thistle-like flower heads and has been valued for its medicinal properties. Its active ingredient, silymarin is a flavonoid with antioxidant ability. It is used to treat liver disease, promote the flow of bile and as a general tonic for stomach, spleen and gallbladder. Dandelion is our blood and liver cleanser. It increases the production of bile. It is used as a diuretic. It has the ability to reduce serum cholesterol and uric acid. It improves functioning of the kidneys, pancreases, spleen and stomach.
- Optimum protection of liver through antioxidant properties and prevention of free radical damage.
- Helps to overcomes fatty liver.
- Helps in the process of liver detoxification and blood detoxification.
- Stimulates the production of new liver cells and prevents formation of damaging leukotrienes.
- Alleviates skin problems such as psoriasis, rashes, acne and pigmentation.
- Useful for abscesses, anemia, boils, cirrhosis of the liver, fluid retention, hepatitis, jaundice and rheumatism.
Active ingredients: Milk thistle extract, dandelion extract
Product form: Vegetable capsules – 60 capsules
Adult: Take 2 capsules, twice per day (after meals). Ideally to be taken at night
Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult