No products in the cart.
Aeon Technology Finger Pulse Oximeter A310
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method to detect pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation by finger. Aeon Technology Finger Pulse Oximeter is quality assured. The self-adjusting finger clip design is convenient for operation. Small size, easy to carry. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time.
- The fingertip pulse oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 ( blood oxygen saturation) and PR (pulse rate), fast SpO2 readings and pulse measurement. Monitor the health of family members at any time.
- According to the volume pulse scanning and recording technology, photoelectric oxygen saturation detection technology is adopted. The pulse oximeter can measure the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through fingers.
- Just put your finger on the machine, press the operation button, and wait. After a few seconds, you will know the SpO2 level and pulse rate accurately.
- The operation is simple and one-button start. Get rid of tedious operation steps.
- Small portable pulse oximeter, widely used in home health care, offices, community centers, high mountain areas, sports health care and other places.
- MDA approved
- MDA reg: GC3978321-65258
- Big front display
- Screen: OLED dual color
- Color: blue
- Blood oxygen measurement range: 0 ~ 100%
- PR measurement range: 30-250 BPM
- Screen resolution: 128 * 64
- Battery model: 2 * AAA (not included)
- Material: ABS
- Power consumption: less than 30mA
- Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Package Size: 9 * 6 * 4cm / 3.54 * 2.36 * 1.57in
- Package Weight: 50g / 1.76oz
|Dimensions||8 × 6.5 × 4.5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.